Friday, July 20, 2007


My Fat book came today!!! It is awesome! I think the secret society of fat book sisters should have a blog to show the pages. They are allllll awesome . Here I am only posting mine... I don't know if it is okay to scan the rest of the book if I didn't make the pages. Anyhoo.... Every page came with directions for the techniques used.... I will treasure this beautiful book as another piece of art, a source for inspiration and a resource to learn more about different techniques.... LOVE it!

2 comments:

Lennea said...

That cover is sooo Beautiful! I'm so glad you posted a link to your blog on the Yahoo! group. Would you exchange links with me? I'm adding you to my blog.
~Lennea

Anonymous said...

That is so lovely. I'd like to exchange links too, please! Let me know - thanks.