Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This is my red art journal Everythng i find that is red goes in here. I love it no one else may like it. My art journaling is truly for me and me alone.
Today I did an exercise in creativity called a life wheel. It is like mind mapping I only got the first step done. Decided to put it in my art journal. Just the first step had a profound effect on me. I have been so unhappy lately. Living contrary to who I am and what I want to be. I have been miserable. Mad at God. Disappointed with myself and life in general. I want to change. here goes .......................
Ephesians 4:29Don't use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
Colossians 3:12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

No comments: