Wednesday, March 07, 2007


I am reading The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. She suggests a routine of creativity... Discipline becomes habit. Learning and preparation gives us a place to capture those creative inspirations that flutter by. I agree those moments are like a kiss from God. The creative Habit is a way to harness the power and creativity of those passing kisses. A year ago I had begun to develop the Habit of creativity. Now I want that again. My challenge now is to make something complete, beautiful, and satisfying. I have dozens of projects to begin. Filling the empty space is paralyzing to me. So I decided to begin again here on these pages. This weekend I am getting away to spend some time doing creative stuff with friends. I want to finish some atcs for Artiscape in May.

No comments: